For all those that don't know, Scott has been busy building his RR contracting business. Since June he has been working in Eastern Wa. and Idaho. So, Katrina and I try to travel over to spend time with him at least twice a month. On one of our trips we actually got to go to work with Scott.
Katrina takes her job seriously and puts on her safety vest. Unfortunately it is very, very hard to find hard hats and steel toed boots her size.
Uncle Gary was also doing some work for Scott and learning to operate a bridge crane.
Katrina says, " Uncle Gary don't looked so stressed! This is a piece of cake! Let me show you how to do this!"
"See you just move these levers and away we go! Now if only I could figure out how to stand alone!"
"At least I can drive the semi by myself" and yes she is steering by herself (of course it is a hyrail truck on the track which means it won't go anwhere, hopefully).
All this hard work wore her out. She took a quick snooze in the cab while dad used the boom on the truck to move huge boulders off the track. She slept right through the bumps, and loud bangs as the rocks were dropped on the bed of the truck.
"Honest dad, I am rested now I won't fall asleep at the wheel! You take a rest and I'll drive the next shift."

A babies work is never done! Onto the next bridge we go!
This is just one of the many fascinating bridges Scott is working on! I don't even want to know how he repairs the timbers on it!
Scott is always working hard! Now he is putting the next project together!

Katrina also worked the boom on the semi. Anything Dad is doing Katrina wants to be doing! Can we say "future owner of Cahill General Repair?"
"Oh Dad, let me try! Is this how you do it?"
After a busy day at work Katrina takes her place to debrief with dad. What a day! Job well done to both of my hard workers!
A babies work is never done! Onto the next bridge we go!
Katrina also worked the boom on the semi. Anything Dad is doing Katrina wants to be doing! Can we say "future owner of Cahill General Repair?"
