Sunday, December 14, 2008
Tis the Season
Christmas is coming so fast so I thought I should post a few of our pictures before we miss it. Katrina is really enjoying the festivities this year. She drops her jaw in awe as we pass houses all lit up. She giggles and starts dancing when she hears the Christmas music and has decided she is quite fond of the cookies of the season. So, far her favorite seems to be the sugar cookies that are covered in green sprinkles!
Last weekend we took advantage of the warm December night and went out to Redmond Lights with Auntie Laura. The city of Redmond does a big tree lighting at one end of town and set up some light displays along a bike trail lit with luminaries through town to the mall. Throughout the walk were varying musicians and Katrina enjoyed listening to them all. Especially the hand bell choir. This was one of the better light displays, it's a train, Katrina's picture was taken and it may appear in the Redmond newspaper.
When I started decorating the apartment Katrina had to be involved. I would hand her a non breakable decoration and she decided where it went. Here she is putting a little nativity in the bathroom. Apparently she felt I was not decorating an important room or something because she was adament that it had to go in there!
Welcome to our lives! We hope you enjoy the glimpse into our family!
