Saturday, May 1, 2010

Go Mariners!!!!!!

Today katrina and I went to Safeco field to see the Mariner Moose. I know I know the game is the point...but this little lady was so excited to see him that we went into the stadium as soon as the gate was open (about 2 hrs. before the game) We got to walk all the way down to the fence and watch Ichiro warm up, we saw the field get prepped for the game, and tried out diferent seats in the stadium! We agreed that they were all great! Then the big moment hit....SHE MET THE MOOSE!!!! AND HE HUGGED HER! It was pure magic in her eyes! We did get pictures but I can't get the camera to download so you get to settle for phone pics tonight!

After the game she cried becasue she didn't want to leave we had only been there 6 hrs! On the way back to the car she stopped and had an after game hot dog, danced to the amazing street musician playing his bucket drums FOREVER and we were quite literally the last ones on the street leaving the game "alley"! I am so blessed to be able to share these times with her!

1 comment:

Welcome to our lives! We hope you enjoy the glimpse into our family!