Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Little Chef

Katrina has been very eager to help in the kitchen lately and has decided that the crockpot is the "best" because it has allowed her to make me dinner a few times. I tell her what goes in and she does the rest



This past weekend I was making spaghetti and meatballs by request. She wanted to help so I prepped ingredients and she made the meatballs. She was thrilled to get to crack eggs, measure herbs and even mix it up.



When she stands on her little stool she is at nose level of most of our bowls. Once it came time to mix the meat up she was overjoyed that I let her do it. Poor girl discovered that raw meat doesn't smell so great!

.

Bless her little chef heart she refused to stop and said "mom, little cookers cant quit or they wont learn" so she mixed, gagged, spit in sink, and kept mixing.



I Love her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our lives! We hope you enjoy the glimpse into our family!