Thursday, September 25, 2008

Family Fun!

So, last week Katrina and I were able to have Ethan and Avery hang out with us while Leah went to choir. We had so much fun playing that I didn't think the giggles would stop long enough for sleep (which they didn't until they were seperated) but it was a blast!

Since we don't have a kitchen table yet in our new place I lined the kids up and hoped for the best! Soup is a tricky thing to eat without a table and my floor was proof of that!
Note to self- buy mop!

This is a favorite toy right now. You turn it on and it plays music and shoots balls up into the air. Katrina and Avery were so excited by it they actually shared, which is a hard thing for toddlers to do.
How fun to share such excitement!
All the while Ethan dutifully helped them capture the escaped balls and return them to the toy. He was not having fun at all! I promise!


Welcome to our lives! We hope you enjoy the glimpse into our family!